How to use Bank2QBO to convert a OFX, QIF, QFX, ASO, OFC, QBO, QBX file?
Start Bank2QBO, it will show the file dialog to locate a one or more of OFX, QIF, QFX, ASO, OFC, QBO, QBX files. Click on the file (or hold CTRL and click on more than one file to select multiple files) and click Open on the file dialog.
Click the Save button to save loaded transactions to QBO (Web Connect) file.
Which QuickBooks version can import QBO (Web Connect) files?
The latest version of QuickBooks 2017 imports QBO (Web Connect) files. Earlier QuickBooks versions import QBO (Web Connect) files until they becomes three years old. For example, if right now year 2017 then QuickBooks 2015 is the earliest version that imports QBO (Web Connect) files.
You may find that 2014 still imports QBO (Web Connect) files, please use the trial version to confirm that before purchasing.
How I should import a QBO file that Bank2QBO created under QuickBooks 2015+ QuickBooks (including 2017)?
1. Start Quickbooks, and click Lists, then Chart of Accounts. Verify that the account you need to import into is NOT ONLINE LINKED. If it has the yellow strike icon, edit the account first and activate online link.
1.1. IMPORTANT: If the account has yellow strike icon, select Account, Edit Account, then click on the Bank Feeds (Online Services in older versions) tab, select "Deactivate All Online Services" and Save the changes.
2. Under the main menu, click Banking, then Online Banking, then Import Web Connect File (or click File, then Utilities, then Import, then Web Connect Files).
3. On the file dialog, nagivate to the folder where you saved a QBO (Web Connect) file, select it and click Open.
4. On the import screen, select an account from the account drop down list or select to create new account.
IMPORTANT: If existing account list does not have the account you need to import into, please return to Step 1 above and ready carefully.
5. Transactions are imported (almost done.
6. In Banking Feeds Center, select bank, and click the Transaction List button to start reviewing imported transactions.
7. Review transactions, match payees names to vendor records and assign expense/income accounts and complete transactions import into the register.