- Save time: This is the easiest and the fastest way to get your bank, credit card transactions in OFX, OFC format converted into PDF format
- Do it now: OFX2PDF is so easy to use, and, to convert bank, credit card transactions to PDF, you don't have learn anything (it will ask to point to the original file, show it for review, and you just press the Save button to save a PDF file)
- Keep it simple: Download in seconds, install in seconds, no current software altering, no plugins to plug - just run the program, convert your file from OFX, OFC to PDF and close it until the next time you need it
- Do not repeat yourself: You can load your bank, credit card transactions at once into OFX2PDF to combine and create one PDF file and load it once
What can I do with OFX2PDF?
- Convert bank, credit card transactions (OFX, OFC) to PDF format reviewing all transactions before converting
- Use it to view your original transaction files (this is free option, no purchase required)
- Combine multiple OFX, OFC files into single PDF file and load it once
- Automate conversion using commandline mode (ofx2pdf.exe input.file output.PDF)
Why should I trust OFX2PDF?
- OFX2PDF runs on your desktop - there is no uploading, downloading, website logins. Only you, your computer, your file and OFX2PDF.
If I need any help with conversion, can you help me?
- We will help you (30 days of premium email support is included with your order, and more support is available)
- Please use the Support page or email us at email@example.com.
Some feedback from our users and customers
My request was attended to promptly and to my satisfaction. I am very impressed and pleased with your service.
Thank you so much for the prompt reply of my concerns. Your CSR has prompt and courteous service!
Your support team is very proactive, offering help even before it is requested. Good job!
See more testimonials
Can I try before purchasing?
- Yes. OFX2PDF is free to download and try.
- Your file will be fully parsed in the trial mode, so you can verify that OFX2PDF understands your transactions file correctly.
- You can create fully functional and loadable PDF file before purchasing (with limitation to 10 transactions - this limitation is removed after you register).
Can I see screenshots?
Where is the manual how to use OFX2PDF?
- Start OFX2PDF, it will show the file dialog to locate a one or more of OFX, OFC files. Click on the file (or hold CTRL and click on more than one file to select multiple files) and click Open on the file dialog.
- Click the Save button to save loaded transactions to PDF file.
Who is ProperSoft?
- ProperSoft is small software company based in Ontario, Canada.
- ProperSoft makes converters between various financial formats.
safe and secure! $39.99
free to try!
Please read End User License Agreement before installing software. Use install and uninstall instructions. Clicking the PC or Mac download button above will start download immediately.