Make your files compatible with QuickBooks 2020-2023, convert from CSV/XLS/XLSX to QBO.
Need to import bank or credit card transactions in a CSV/XLS/XLSX file into QuickBooks 2020-2023, but cannot seem to make it work? The problem is that your bank only provides transactions in a format that QuickBooks 2020-2023 cannot read.
The Solution: try CSV2QBO app. It can convert your transactions into a format from CSV/XLS/XLSX to QBO can import.
Please notice that this product is no longer available. A new product, ProperConvert, supports more file formats.
Convert transaction files to the QBO format
- CSV2QBO extracts transactions from CSV/XLS/XLSX files. It creates QBO files ready to import into QuickBooks 2020-2023.
- No data entry: convert data you already have in bank or credit card transactions file format to the QBO format
- Smart: CSV2QBO understands many layouts. It finds columns like date, amount, description, etc. of your transactions.
- Easy to use: Converting your banking transactions into QBO files could not be any easier. In a few clicks, you will have all your transactions converted to importable by QuickBooks 2020-2023 format in no time at all.
- Free trial and support: try it for Free before you buy and receive full support before and after you order.
- Safe to use: CSV2QBO converts all your banking transactions on your computer.
How can I use CSV2QBO to convert transactions from CSV/XLS/XLSX format?
- Download, install and run the software
- Select a CSV/XLS/XLSX file with transactions and review transactions
- Backup your accounting software file before importing any file
- Click Convert to convert CSV/XLS/XLSX to a QBO file
- Import created file to QuickBooks 2020-2023
Always Backup your accounting software company data file
Before importing any files into your accounting software, make sure to backup your company data file. Apps like QuickBooks or Quicken provide easy to use and fast backup options that will take few seconds and save you lots of lost time in case of incorrect import. Import data with confidence you can easily rollback to previous state. Do backups for major changes like disabling online services as well.
Many accounting software packages like QuickBooks Desktop (any edition like QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier or QuickBooks Accountant) provide a buffer zone (bank feeds center) to review imported transactions and delete (ignore) or add to the register. Online solutions like Xero or QuickBooks Online have similar interface to review and match imported transactions.
Why should I trust CSV2QBO?
- It runs and processes your files on your computer
- It does not send your transactions anywhere
- Please check our product testimonials
If I need any help with conversion, can you help me?
- Free support is available before and after the purchase
- All license options include specified Premium support period after the purchase
- The Personal and Team licenses include ongoing conversion support
Can I try before purchasing?
- Yes. CSV2QBO is free to download and try.
- Your file will be fully parsed in the trial mode, so you can verify that CSV2QBO understands your transactions file correctly.
- You can create a fully functional and loadable QBO file before purchasing (with limitation to 10 transactions - this limitation is removed after you register).