Easy to use secure solution to review/convert your transactions and import into your accounting software. Convert CSV to QBO and import into QuickBooks 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, (PC/Mac/Online). Open files in XLS and XLSX or CSV formats
What can I do with CSV2QBO?
Download, install and run the software
Select a file with transactions
Review transactions and click Convert to create a QBO file
Import created file to QuickBooks
Why should I trust CSV2QBO?
It runs on your computer - no data leaves your computer
Yes. Please use the following CSV file. CSV2QBO can parse your CSV file much easier with expected column names.
Which QuickBooks version can import QBO (Web Connect) files?
The latest version of QuickBooks 2018 imports QBO (Web Connect) files. Earlier QuickBooks versions import QBO (Web Connect) files until they becomes three years old. For example, if right now year 2018 then QuickBooks 2016 is the earliest version that imports QBO (Web Connect) files.
You may find that 2015 still imports QBO (Web Connect) files, please use the trial version to confirm that before purchasing.
How I should import a QBO file that CSV2QBO created under QuickBooks 2016+ QuickBooks (including 2018)?
1. Start Quickbooks, and click Lists, then Chart of Accounts. Verify that the account you need to import into is NOT ONLINE LINKED. If it has the yellow strike icon, edit the account first and activate online link.
1.1. IMPORTANT: If the account has yellow strike icon, select Account, Edit Account, then click on the Bank Feeds (Online Services in older versions) tab, select "Deactivate All Online Services" and Save the changes.
2. Under the main menu, click Banking, then Online Banking, then Import Web Connect File (or click File, then Utilities, then Import, then Web Connect Files).
3. On the file dialog, navigate to the folder where you saved a QBO file, select it and click Open.
4. On the import screen, select an account from the account drop down list or select to create new account.
IMPORTANT: If existing account list does not have the account you need to import into, please return to Step 1 above and ready carefully.
5. Transactions are imported (almost done.
6. In Banking Feeds Center, select bank, and click the Transaction List button to start reviewing imported transactions.
7. Review transactions, match payees names to vendor records and assign expense/income accounts and complete transactions import into the register.