- Save time: This is the easiest and the fastest way to get your bank, credit card transactions in OFX format converted into QBO (Web Connect) format
- Do it now: OFX2QBO is so easy to use, and, to convert bank, credit card transactions to QBO (Web Connect), you don't have learn anything (it will ask to point to the original file, show it for review, and you just press the Save button to save a QBO (Web Connect) file)
- Keep it simple: Download in seconds, install in seconds, no current software altering, no plugins to plug - just run the program, convert your file from OFX to QBO (Web Connect) and close it until the next time you need it
- Do not repeat yourself: You can load your bank, credit card transactions at once into OFX2QBO to combine and create one QBO (Web Connect) file and load it once
What can I do with OFX2QBO?
- Convert bank, credit card transactions (OFX) to QBO (Web Connect) format reviewing all transactions before converting
- Use it to view your original transaction files (this is free option, no purchase required)
- Combine multiple OFX files into single QBO (Web Connect) file and load it once
- Automate conversion using commandline mode (ofx2qbo.exe input.file output.QBO (Web Connect))
Why should I trust OFX2QBO?
- OFX2QBO runs on your desktop - there is no uploading, downloading, website logins. Only you, your computer, your file and OFX2QBO.
If I need any help with conversion, can you help me?
- We will help you (30 days of premium email support is included with your order, and more support is available)
- Please use the Support page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some feedback from our users and customers
We didn't completely solve the problem, but that was because the fault is almost certainly within Quicken. Many thanks to Sergiy for his prompt and helpful responses. Nick
Thanks for working with me. I hope you can use the advice i provided on fixing this so other customers who have similar needs won't have problems in the future.
See more testimonials
Can I try before purchasing?
- Yes. OFX2QBO is free to download and try.
- Your file will be fully parsed in the trial mode, so you can verify that OFX2QBO understands your transactions file correctly.
- You can create fully functional and loadable QBO (Web Connect) file before purchasing (with limitation to 10 transactions - this limitation is removed after you register).
Can I see screenshots?
Where is the manual how to use OFX2QBO?
- Start OFX2QBO, it will show the file dialog to locate a one or more of OFX files. Click on the file (or hold CTRL and click on more than one file to select multiple files) and click Open on the file dialog.
- Click the Save button to save loaded transactions to QBO (Web Connect) file.
Which Quickbooks version can import QBO (Web Connect) files?
Quickbooks imports QBO (Web Connect) files until it becomes three years old. For example, if right now year 2015 then QuickBooks 2013 is the earliest version that imports QBO (Web Connect) files.
You may find that 2012 still imports QBO (Web Connect) files, please use the trial version to confirm that before purchasing.
How I should import a QBO file that OFX2QBO created into QuickBooks (including 2015)?
- 1. Start QuickBooks and click Banking, then Online Banking, then Import Web Connect File (or click File, then Utilities, then Import, then Web Connect Files).
- 2. On the file dialog, nagivate to the folder where you saved a QBO (Web Connect) file, select it and click Open.
- 3. On the import screen, select an account from the account drop down list or select to create new account.
- 4. Review your imported transactions (Done!).
Who is ProperSoft?
- ProperSoft is small software company based in Ontario, Canada.
- ProperSoft makes converters between various financial formats.
safe and secure! $49.99
free to try!
free to try!
Please read End User License Agreement before installing software. Use install and uninstall instructions. Clicking the PC or Mac download button above will start download immediately.