OFX2QBO (OFX to QBO) converts bank, credit card and investment activity files to QBO format.
Save your time: This is the easiest and the fastest way to get your transactions for converts bank, credit card, investment transactions converted into QBO format
Do it now:OFX2QBO is so easy to use, and, to convert converts bank, credit card, investment transactions to QBO, you don't have learn anything (it will ask to point to the original file, show it for review, and you just press the Save button to save a QBO file)
Keep it simple: Download in seconds, install in seconds, no current software altering, no plugins to plug - just run the program, convert your file from OFX to QBO and close it until the next time you need it
Do not repeat yourself: You can load your converts bank, credit card, investment transactions at once into OFX2QBO to combine and create one QBO file and load it once
What can I do with OFX2QBO?
Convert converts bank, credit card, investment transactions (OFX) to QBO (Quicken 2005+ compatible up to the latest Quicken 2012) format reviewing all transactions before converting
Convert OFX to QBO
Convert XLS (Excel) to QBO (open the file in Excel, copy cells with transactions to the clipboard, and then click the Paste from clipboard in OFX2QBO)
Convert any spreadsheet data into QBO (open the file in your spreadsheet software, copy cells with transactions to the clipboard, and then click the Paste from clipboard in OFX2QBO)
Migrate data from Quicken Essentials for Mac (export your data as CSV file, open in excel, copy cells with transactions to the clipboard, and then click the Paste from clipboard in OFX2QBO)
Use it to view bank files (this is free option, no purchase required)
Manually remap transaction data elements and access mapping profiles in one click
Combine multiple bank statement files into single QBO file and load it once
Automate conversion using commandline mode (ofx2qbo.exe input.file output.QBO)
Why should I trust OFX2QBO?
OFX2QBO runs on your desktop - there is no uploading, downloading, Internet interactions, website logins and email confirmations (and other things like that). Only you, your computer, your file and OFX2QBO.
1. Start OFX2QBO, it will the file dialog to locate a one or more of OFX files. Click on the file (or hold CTRL and click on more than one file to select multiple files) and click Open on the file dialog.
2. Review transactions (optional). If OFX2QBO cannot parse and recognize your file automatically, it will open the mapping dialog to map each column for specific transaction data element
3. Click the Save button to save loaded transactions to QBO file or print them.
How I should import a QBO file that OFX2QBO created under QuickBooks (including 2012)?
1. Start QuickBooks and click Banking, then Online Banking, then Import Web Connect File (or click File, then Utilities, then Import, then Web Connect Files).
2. On the file dialog, nagivate to the folder where you saved a QBO file, select it and click Open.
3. On the import screen, select an account from the account drop down list or select to create new account.
4. Review your imported transactions (Done!).
Who is ProperSoft?
ProperSoft is small software company based in Ontario, Canada.
ProperSoft makes converters between various financial formats.