- Save time: This is the easiest and the fastest way to get your bank, credit card transactions in OFX format converted into QFX (Web Connect) format
- Do it now: OFX2QFX is so easy to use, and, to convert bank, credit card transactions to QFX (Web Connect), you don't have learn anything (it will ask to point to the original file, show it for review, and you just press the Save button to save a QFX (Web Connect) file)
- Keep it simple: Download in seconds, install in seconds, no current software altering, no plugins to plug - just run the program, convert your file from OFX to QFX (Web Connect) and close it until the next time you need it
- Do not repeat yourself: You can load your bank, credit card transactions at once into OFX2QFX to combine and create one QFX (Web Connect) file and load it once
What can I do with OFX2QFX?
- Convert bank, credit card transactions (OFX) to QFX (Web Connect) format reviewing all transactions before converting
- Use it to view your original transaction files (this is free option, no purchase required)
- Combine multiple OFX files into single QFX (Web Connect) file and load it once
- Automate conversion using commandline mode (ofx2qfx.exe input.file output.QFX (Web Connect))
Why should I trust OFX2QFX?
- OFX2QFX runs on your desktop - there is no uploading, downloading, website logins. Only you, your computer, your file and OFX2QFX.
If I need any help with conversion, can you help me?
- We will help you (30 days of premium email support is included with your order, and more support is available)
- Please use the Support page or email us at email@example.com.
Some feedback from our users and customers
Great Utilities. I tested several conversions and found the configuration mapping to be a real hit.
Surprised and delighted at quick turnaround - got my data taken care of.
See more testimonials
Can I try before purchasing?
- Yes. OFX2QFX is free to download and try.
- Your file will be fully parsed in the trial mode, so you can verify that OFX2QFX understands your transactions file correctly.
- You can create fully functional and loadable QFX (Web Connect) file before purchasing (with limitation to 10 transactions - this limitation is removed after you register).
Can I see screenshots?
Where is the manual how to use OFX2QFX?
- Start OFX2QFX, it will show the file dialog to locate a one or more of OFX files. Click on the file (or hold CTRL and click on more than one file to select multiple files) and click Open on the file dialog.
- Click the Save button to save loaded transactions to QFX (Web Connect) file.
How I should import a QFX file that OFX2QFX created under Quicken 2009+(including 2013)?
- Start Quicken and click File, then File Import, then Web Connect file.
- On the import screen, select existing account or create new account.
- Confirm the account is updated (one time).
- Review your imported transactions (Done!).
Who is ProperSoft?
- ProperSoft is small software company based in Ontario, Canada.
- ProperSoft makes converters between various financial formats.
safe and secure! $39.99
free to try!
free to try!
Please read End User License Agreement before installing software. Use install and uninstall instructions. Clicking the PC or Mac download button above will start download immediately.