- Save time: This is the easiest and the fastest way to get your transactions for converts bank, credit card, investment transactions converted into QIF format
- Do it now: QFX2QIF is so easy to use, and, to convert converts bank, credit card, investment transactions to QIF, you don't have learn anything (it will ask to point to the original file, show it for review, and you just press the Save button to save a QIF file)
- Keep it simple: Download in seconds, install in seconds, no current software altering, no plugins to plug - just run the program, convert your file from QFX to QIF and close it until the next time you need it
- Do not repeat yourself: You can load your converts bank, credit card, investment transactions at once into QFX2QIF to combine and create one QIF file and load it once
What can I do with QFX2QIF?
- Convert converts bank, credit card, investment transactions (QFX) to QIF format reviewing all transactions before converting
- Use it to view your original transaction files (this is free option, no purchase required)
- Combine multiple QFX files into single QIF file and load it once
- Automate conversion using commandline mode (qfx2qif.exe input.file output.QIF)
Why should I trust QFX2QIF?
- QFX2QIF runs on your desktop - there is no uploading, downloading, website logins. Only you, your computer, your file and QFX2QIF.
If I need any help with conversion, can you help me?
- We will help you (30 days of premium email support is included with your order, and more support is available)
- Please use the Support page or email us at email@example.com.
Some feedback from our users and customers
I was extremely impressed with how fast and professional Sergiy is in supporting. Teddy
Hi Sergiy, it is working fine now. Your support has been very good. Regards
Slow to get my code to use the software but they responded quickly when I complained.
See more testimonials
Can I try before purchasing?
- Yes. QFX2QIF is free to download and try.
- Your file will be fully parsed in the trial mode, so you can verify that QFX2QIF understands your transactions file correctly.
- You can create fully functional and loadable QIF file before purchasing (with limitation to 10 transactions - this limitation is removed after you register).
Can I see screenshots?
Where is the manual how to use QFX2QIF?
- Start QFX2QIF, it will show the file dialog to locate a one or more of QFX files. Click on the file (or hold CTRL and click on more than one file to select multiple files) and click Open on the file dialog.
- Select QIF target (Quicken, MS Money, Quicken for Mac, Quicken before 2005, etc.)
- For Quicken target, click on the Account Mapping tab and enter the account name as it is in Quicken for each account (these entries will be remembered and you have to do it only once).
- Return to the Transactions tab.
- Click the Save button to save loaded transactions to QIF file.
How I should import a QIF file that QFX2QIF created under Quicken 2005+ (including 2013)?
- Start Quicken and click File, then File Import, then QIF file.
- On the import screen, select 'All accounts' from the account drop down list. Ignore message about QIF limitations.
- Review your imported transactions (Done!).
Who is ProperSoft?
- ProperSoft is small software company based in Ontario, Canada.
- ProperSoft makes converters between various financial formats.
Buy Now $37
safe and secure!
free to try!
free to try!
Please read End User License Agreement before installing software.