- Save time: This is the easiest and the fastest way to get your transactions for converts bank, credit card transactions converted into QFX format
- Do it now: QIF2QFX is so easy to use, and, to convert converts bank, credit card transactions to QFX, you don't have learn anything (it will ask to point to the original file, show it for review, and you just press the Save button to save a QFX file)
- Keep it simple: Download in seconds, install in seconds, no current software altering, no plugins to plug - just run the program, convert your file from QIF to QFX and close it until the next time you need it
- Do not repeat yourself: You can load your converts bank, credit card transactions at once into QIF2QFX to combine and create one QFX file and load it once
What can I do with QIF2QFX?
- Convert converts bank, credit card transactions (QIF) to QFX format reviewing all transactions before converting
- Use it to view your original transaction files (this is free option, no purchase required)
- Combine multiple QIF files into single QFX file and load it once
- Automate conversion using commandline mode (qif2qfx.exe input.file output.QFX)
Why should I trust QIF2QFX?
- QIF2QFX runs on your desktop - there is no uploading, downloading, website logins. Only you, your computer, your file and QIF2QFX.
If I need any help with conversion, can you help me?
- We will help you (30 days of premium email support is included with your order, and more support is available)
- Please use the Support page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some feedback from our users and customers
They got back to my question quickly, although we had a misunderstanding I profited much from contacting them and the help email they sent me.
Great, very prompt response Sergiy !
Propmt and accurate
See more testimonials
Can I try before purchasing?
- Yes. QIF2QFX is free to download and try.
- Your file will be fully parsed in the trial mode, so you can verify that QIF2QFX understands your transactions file correctly.
- You can create fully functional and loadable QFX file before purchasing (with limitation to 10 transactions - this limitation is removed after you register).
Can I see screenshots?
Where is the manual how to use QIF2QFX?
- Start QIF2QFX, it will show the file dialog to locate a one or more of QIF files. Click on the file (or hold CTRL and click on more than one file to select multiple files) and click Open on the file dialog.
- Click the Save button to save loaded transactions to QFX file.
How I should import a QFX file that QIF2QFX created under Quicken 2009+(including 2013)?
- Start Quicken and click File, then File Import, then Web Connect file.
- On the import screen, select existing account or create new account.
- Confirm the account is updated (one time).
- Review your imported transactions (Done!).
Who is ProperSoft?
- ProperSoft is small software company based in Ontario, Canada.
- ProperSoft makes converters between various financial formats.
safe and secure! $39.99
free to try!
free to try!
Please read End User License Agreement before installing software. Use install and uninstall instructions. Clicking the PC or Mac download button above will start download immediately.