Finally, the solution to import your transactions. Convert PDF to QBO and import into QuickBooks 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, (PC/Mac/Online). Extract transaction data from text-based PDF files from your bank
What can I do with PDF2QBO?
Download, install and run the software
Select a file with transactions
Review transactions and click Convert to create a QBO file
Import created file to QuickBooks
Why should I trust PDF2QBO?
It runs on your computer - no data leaves your computer
Your file will be fully parsed in the trial mode, so you can verify that PDF2QBO understands your transactions file correctly.
You can create a fully functional and loadableQBO file before purchasing (with limitation to 10 transactions - this limitation is removed after you register).
Which PDF statements are supported?
PDF statement must downloaded directly from your bank. When you open a PDF file in a PDF viewer, the text must be selectable and allowed to be copied.
Are scanned PDF statements supported?
Not a this moment. You will spend a lot of time correcting OCRed scanned document. It is faster and easier to use Excel to enter data and use one of our CSV2* converters to convert to required format.
Which QuickBooks version can import QBO (Web Connect) files?
The latest version of QuickBooks 2018 imports QBO (Web Connect) files. Earlier QuickBooks versions import QBO (Web Connect) files until they becomes three years old. For example, if right now year 2017 then QuickBooks 2015 is the earliest version that imports QBO (Web Connect) files.
How I should import a QBO file that PDF2QBO created under QuickBooks 2015+ QuickBooks (including 2018)?
1. Start Quickbooks, and click Lists, then Chart of Accounts. Verify that the account you need to import into is NOT ONLINE LINKED. If it has the yellow strike icon, edit the account first and activate online link.
1.1. IMPORTANT: If the account has yellow strike icon, select Account, Edit Account, then click on the Bank Feeds (Online Services in older versions) tab, select "Deactivate All Online Services" and Save the changes.
2. Under the main menu, click Banking, then Online Banking, then Import Web Connect File (or click File, then Utilities, then Import, then Web Connect Files).
3. On the file dialog, navigate to the folder where you saved a QBO file, select it and click Open.
4. On the import screen, select an account from the account drop down list or select to create new account.
IMPORTANT: If existing account list does not have the account you need to import into, please return to Step 1 above and ready carefully.
5. Transactions are imported (almost done.
6. In Banking Feeds Center, select bank, and click the Transaction List button to start reviewing imported transactions.
7. Review transactions, match payees names to vendor records and assign expense/income accounts and complete transactions import into the register.