Bank2QBO: Convert QFX/OFX/QBO/QIF to QBO (Web Connect)
Finally, the solution to import your transactions. Convert QFX/OFX/QBO/QIF to QBO and import into QuickBooks 2018, 2017, 2016, (PC/Mac/Online). Match transactions after import as you would do with transactions directly downloaded from your bank
What can I do with Bank2QBO?
Download, install and run the software
Select a file with transactions
Review transactions and click Convert to create a QBO file
Import created file to QuickBooks
Why should I trust Bank2QBO?
It runs on your computer - no data leaves your computer
Your file will be fully parsed in the trial mode, so you can verify that Bank2QBO understands your transactions file correctly.
You can create a fully functional and loadableQBO file before purchasing (with limitation to 10 transactions - this limitation is removed after you register).
Which QuickBooks version can import QBO (Web Connect) files?
The latest version of QuickBooks 2018 imports QBO (Web Connect) files. Earlier QuickBooks versions import QBO (Web Connect) files until they becomes three years old. For example, if right now year 2018 then QuickBooks 2016 is the earliest version that imports QBO (Web Connect) files.
How I should import a QBO file that Bank2QBO created under QuickBooks 2016+ QuickBooks (including 2018)?
1. Start Quickbooks, and click Lists, then Chart of Accounts. Verify that the account you need to import into is NOT ONLINE LINKED. If it has the yellow strike icon, edit the account first and activate online link.
1.1. IMPORTANT: If the account has yellow strike icon, select Account, Edit Account, then click on the Bank Feeds (Online Services in older versions) tab, select "Deactivate All Online Services" and Save the changes.
2. Under the main menu, click Banking, then Online Banking, then Import Web Connect File (or click File, then Utilities, then Import, then Web Connect Files).
3. On the file dialog, navigate to the folder where you saved a QBO file, select it and click Open.
4. On the import screen, select an account from the account drop down list or select to create new account.
IMPORTANT: If existing account list does not have the account you need to import into, please return to Step 1 above and ready carefully.
5. Transactions are imported (almost done.
6. In Banking Feeds Center, select bank, and click the Transaction List button to start reviewing imported transactions.
7. Review transactions, match payees names to vendor records and assign expense/income accounts and complete transactions import into the register.