Make your files compatible with Quickbooks, convert from CSV/XLS/XLSX to IIF.
Need to import bank or credit card transactions in a CSV/XLS/XLSX file into Quickbooks, but cannot seem to make it work? The problem is that your bank only provides transactions in a format that Quickbooks cannot read.
The Solution: try CSV2IIF app. It can convert your transactions into a format from CSV/XLS/XLSX to IIF can import.
Please notice that this product is no longer available. A new product, ProperConvert, supports more file formats.
Convert transaction files to the IIF format
- CSV2IIF extracts transactions from CSV/XLS/XLSX files. It creates IIF files ready to import into Quickbooks.
- No data entry: convert data you already have in bank or credit card transactions file format to the IIF format
- Smart: CSV2IIF understands many layouts. It finds columns like date, amount, description, etc. of your transactions.
- Easy to use: Converting your banking transactions into IIF files could not be any easier. In a few clicks, you will have all your transactions converted to importable by Quickbooks format in no time at all.
- Free trial and support: try it for Free before you buy and receive full support before and after you order.
- Safe to use: CSV2IIF converts all your banking transactions on your computer.
How can I use CSV2IIF to convert transactions from CSV/XLS/XLSX format?
- Download, install and run the software
- Select a CSV/XLS/XLSX file with transactions and review transactions
- Backup your accounting software file before importing any file
- Click Convert to convert CSV/XLS/XLSX to a IIF file
- Import created file to Quickbooks
Always Backup your accounting software company data file
Before importing any files into your accounting software, make sure to backup your company data file. Apps like QuickBooks or Quicken provide easy to use and fast backup options that will take few seconds and save you lots of lost time in case of incorrect import. Import data with confidence you can easily rollback to previous state. Do backups for major changes like disabling online services as well.
Many accounting software packages like QuickBooks Desktop (any edition like QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier or QuickBooks Accountant) provide a buffer zone (bank feeds center) to review imported transactions and delete (ignore) or add to the register. Online solutions like Xero or QuickBooks Online have similar interface to review and match imported transactions.
Why should I trust CSV2IIF?
- It runs and processes your files on your computer
- It does not send your transactions anywhere
- Please check our product testimonials
If I need any help with conversion, can you help me?
- Free support is available before and after the purchase
- All license options include specified Premium support period after the purchase
- The Personal and Team licenses include ongoing conversion support
Can I try before purchasing?
- Yes. CSV2IIF is free to download and try.
- Your file will be fully parsed in the trial mode, so you can verify that CSV2IIF understands your transactions file correctly.
- You can create a fully functional and loadable IIF file before purchasing (with limitation to 10 transactions - this limitation is removed after you register).