Need to import bank or credit card transactions in a PDF file into Xero, Sage One or other OFX importing software or online service, but cannot seem to make it work? The problem is that your bank only provides transactions in a format that Xero, Sage One or other OFX importing software or online service cannot read.
The Solution: try PDF2OFX app. It can convert your transactions into a format from PDF to OFX can import.
Please notice that this product is no longer available. A new product, ProperConvert, supports more file formats.
Convert transaction files to the OFX format
- PDF2OFX extracts transactions from PDF files. It creates OFX files ready to import into Xero, Sage One or other OFX importing software or online service.
- No data entry: convert data you already have in bank or credit card transactions file format to the OFX format
- Smart: PDF2OFX understands many layouts. It finds columns like date, amount, description, etc. of your transactions.
- Easy to use: Converting your banking transactions into OFX files could not be any easier. In a few clicks, you will have all your transactions converted to importable by Xero, Sage One or other OFX importing software or online service format in no time at all.
- Free trial and support: try it for Free before you buy and receive full support before and after you order.
- Safe to use: PDF2OFX converts all your banking transactions on your computer.
How can I use PDF2OFX to convert transactions from PDF format?
- Download, install and run the software
- Select a PDF file with transactions and review transactions
- Backup your accounting software file before importing any file
- Click Convert to convert PDF to a OFX file
- Import created file to Xero, Sage One or other OFX importing software or online service
Always Backup your accounting software company data file
Before importing any files into your accounting software, make sure to backup your company data file. Apps like QuickBooks or Quicken provide easy to use and fast backup options that will take few seconds and save you lots of lost time in case of incorrect import. Import data with confidence you can easily rollback to previous state. Do backups for major changes like disabling online services as well.
Many accounting software packages like QuickBooks Desktop (any edition like QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier or QuickBooks Accountant) provide a buffer zone (bank feeds center) to review imported transactions and delete (ignore) or add to the register. Online solutions like Xero or QuickBooks Online have similar interface to review and match imported transactions.
Why should I trust PDF2OFX?
- It runs and processes your files on your computer
- It does not send your transactions anywhere
- Please check our product testimonials
If I need any help with conversion, can you help me?
- Free support is available before and after the purchase
- All license options include specified Premium support period after the purchase
- The Personal and Team licenses include ongoing conversion support
Can I try before purchasing?
- Yes. PDF2OFX is free to download and try.
- Your file will be fully parsed in the trial mode, so you can verify that PDF2OFX understands your transactions file correctly.
- You can create a fully functional and loadable OFX file before purchasing (with limitation to 10 transactions - this limitation is removed after you register).