Save time: This is the easiest and the fastest way to get your bank, credit card transactions in OFX, QIF, QFX, ASO, OFC, QBO, QBX format converted into QBO (Web Connect) format
Do it now:Bank2QBO is so easy to use, and, to convert bank, credit card transactions to QBO (Web Connect), you don't have learn anything (it will ask to point to the original file, show it for review, and you just press the Save button to save a QBO (Web Connect) file)
Keep it simple: Download in seconds, install in seconds, no current software altering, no plugins to plug - just run the program, convert your file from OFX, QIF, QFX, ASO, OFC, QBO, QBX to QBO (Web Connect) and close it until the next time you need it
Do not repeat yourself: You can load your bank, credit card transactions at once into Bank2QBO to combine and create one QBO (Web Connect) file and load it once
What can I do with Bank2QBO?
Convert bank, credit card transactions (OFX, QIF, QFX, ASO, OFC, QBO, QBX) to QBO (Web Connect) format reviewing all transactions before converting
Use it to view your original transaction files (this is free option, no purchase required)
Combine multiple OFX, QIF, QFX, ASO, OFC, QBO, QBX files into single QBO (Web Connect) file and load it once
Automate conversion using commandline mode (bank2qbo.exe input.file output.QBO (Web Connect))
Why should I trust Bank2QBO?
Bank2QBO runs on your desktop - there is no uploading, downloading, website logins. Only you, your computer, your file and Bank2QBO.
If I need any help with conversion, can you help me?
We will help you (30 days of premium email support is included with your order, and more support is available)
Your file will be fully parsed in the trial mode, so you can verify that Bank2QBO understands your transactions file correctly.
You can create fully functional and loadable QBO (Web Connect) file before purchasing (with limitation to 10 transactions - this limitation is removed after you register).
Can I see screenshots?
Where is the manual how to use Bank2QBO?
Start Bank2QBO, it will show the file dialog to locate a one or more of OFX, QIF, QFX, ASO, OFC, QBO, QBX files. Click on the file (or hold CTRL and click on more than one file to select multiple files) and click Open on the file dialog.
Click the Save button to save loaded transactions to QBO (Web Connect) file.
Which QuickBooks version can import QBO (Web Connect) files?
The latest version of QuickBooks 2017 imports QBO (Web Connect) files. Earlier QuickBooks versions import QBO (Web Connect) files until they becomes three years old. For example, if right now year 2017 then QuickBooks 2015 is the earliest version that imports QBO (Web Connect) files.
You may find that 2014 still imports QBO (Web Connect) files, please use the trial version to confirm that before purchasing.
How I should import a QBO file that Bank2QBO created under QuickBooks 2015+ QuickBooks (including 2017)?
1. Start Quickbooks, and click Lists, then Chart of Accounts. Verify that the account you need to import into is NOT ONLINE LINKED. If it has the yellow strike icon, edit the account first and activate online link.
1.1. IMPORTANT: If the account has yellow strike icon, select Account, Edit Account, then click on the Bank Feeds (Online Services in older versions) tab, select "Deactivate All Online Services" and Save the changes.
2. Under the main menu, click Banking, then Online Banking, then Import Web Connect File (or click File, then Utilities, then Import, then Web Connect Files).
3. On the file dialog, nagivate to the folder where you saved a QBO (Web Connect) file, select it and click Open.
4. On the import screen, select an account from the account drop down list or select to create new account.
IMPORTANT: If existing account list does not have the account you need to import into, please return to Step 1 above and ready carefully.
5. Transactions are imported (almost done.
6. In Banking Feeds Center, select bank, and click the Transaction List button to start reviewing imported transactions.
7. Review transactions, match payees names to vendor records and assign expense/income accounts and complete transactions import into the register.
Who is ProperSoft?
ProperSoft is small software company based in Ontario, Canada.
ProperSoft makes converters between various financial formats.