Maybe I imagined that. It seemed to be better after I tested by removing some of the commas inside Quicken
and exporting again.
I had one old Quicken
liability account for a personal note from 1986 that came across with some garbage fields in the conversion. Since it only had six transactions, I created a new Quicken
account and ‘moved’ the transactions, then deleted the old empty account. Worked perfectly, so the Quicken
account must have been corrupt.
Loving your program! Thanks! One goal is to go back and re-combine my retirement investment accounts from various periods of my career back into one Quicken
file so I can get my Q history from 1986 onward in Q reports. Unfortunately, when some accounts were closed and moved, I did not bring them forward. Others contain overlapping info which would duplicate data if combined. And other accounts were renamed along the way. It will be easier for this old developer to massage data in SQL.